Mission Statement: To foster the development of citizenship, scholarship and fair play in children aged five to eighteen through the use of tennis training, academic assistance, and a nurturing social environment.
Keeping Children ON the Court, Not IN Court
To foster in each child a sense of personal and community responsibility.
- To provide children with information and tools to avoid substance abuse, smoking, and violence
- To help children achieve success in school
- To provide nutritional information that will help children learn to practice healthy eating habits
- To teach children the benefit of an active lifestyle
- To assist children in securing academic scholarships and athletic grants
- To enable children to learn and enjoy the lifetime sport of tennis